Sunday, October 2, 2011

juSt let me go ....

Im so upset today . I knew i will loose him for my entire life . I luv him . I want him so so muCh . but there's nothing i can do about it ..

/me mengeluh panjang . kenapa .? sumtimes he's there .. sumtiMes he's juSt gone . y dont he juSt let me go .. say the woRd . n im waiting ! meSti dea ckp aku kuat menDesak . yeah . coz im huRt ! din he see it .? or he juSt pretend that's nothing happenned..

like i said .. maybe it's easy for him . leave me . so many for him out there . who cares . but din he pity me . a bit . im begging him for a short disCussion dat night coz i cant stand anymore .. but whut he do is juSt silent . like im so annoying .

am i .? haha -- mayB . coz i want to know whut in his mind . y dont he juSt say it . " i dont want yu gurl . go away !!! " is dat so hard .??? i knew it will hurt me moRe . but for onCe .. and i can survive peacefully for my entire liFe . it's worth !

nope . no word . he giv me more hope to hurts me more and more . peraSan gile aku yg dea sayangkan aku sangat2 . lolz . iS it really there's a hope for me .? plis dont played with ur word dear . i will die . i will if u really want to see it . ):

damn hell !! i cant think cLearly just now . bad headaChe make me more suffer . y u asked me to wait .. y u keep promised dat we .. hmmm . it's xxxxxxxx

i want you so bad . i keep thinking of yu everytime.. everywhere .. in every works dat i do .. coz u leave me so many queStion mark in my head . juSt go straigt . can yu .? honeSt for once . y dont yu juSt let me go .? say it .. sMs me, meMo me, yM me . yu dont care at all .? yu must !! just for this time ... im begging .

0 kata hati sahabat:

.